Make valuable connections, work toward common goals
Join the over 100 Corporate Affiliates of NAST to build your professional relationships and foster cooperation between the state treasuries, other government financial agencies, and private companies working towards similar goals in the public finance sector.
Explore the benefits of Corporate Affiliate membership
Advance your career
- Attend NAST conferences, whether in person or virtual, at a discounted member rate
- Submit topics and speaker suggestions for conference sessions and webinars.
- Serve as a speaker or panelist at NAST conferences and webinars.
- Attend members-only webinars and networking events.
- Access archived conference materials and recorded webinars.
- Access publications and other resource materials on the members-only site.
- Earn a certificate in public finance.
Connect with State Treasurers, public-finance leadership, and your colleagues
- Network with State Treasurers and their senior staff to better understand their needs and the nationwide trends.
- Submit articles and reports in the Corporate Affiliate Spotlight section of the NAST Newsletter.
- Showcase your company with a profile in our exclusive affiliate directory.
- Help public-sector members find your firm by primary industry and services offered.
- Highlight your firm at our conference through unique and memorable sponsorship opportunities.
- Connect with and learn from your peers whose shared knowledge represents decades of experience in every area of public finance.
- Attend programming events at conferences to hear the latest on day-to-day management trends and needs as well as long-term analysis.
- Connect and engage with NAST on social media.
- Interact with college savings plans directors, state debt managers, and unclaimed property personnel through the NAST network.
- Receive the NAST Newsletter with curated articles and updates on NAST events.
- Submit case studies, reports, and other outreach articles to the Newsletter.
- Access the members-only website to contact members, review Treasurers’ profiles, and access state RFPs from across the country.
- Attend NAST Committee and Network calls and meetings to hear the latest developments and policy issues related to public finance.
Be an advocate
- Advocate on behalf of public-finance issues and programs before Congress and regulatory bodies.
- Receive the exclusive “Washington Update” with a level of detail unavailable from most news sources.
- Participate in quarterly Legislative Briefings with NAST’s advocacy experts.
Be a national leader
- Apply to become a Corporate Affiliate Advisory Board member.
- Serve on Committees of NAST and/or the Networks.
- Become a thought leader and influencer in the public-finance community.
- Collaborate with NAST leadership, Committees, and staff on NAST projects and initiatives.